Jason Garner 0407 264 201
Over the past 24 years I have dedicated my career to developing a well-rounded understanding of the banking and finance industry.
I have been a Teller, Home Finance & Small Business Lending, Senior Relationship Manager Commercial Banking, Bank Manager as well senior leadership roles in Commercial Banking, Retail Banking as well Financial Planning throughout regional Queensland and New South Wales. My career objective was to gain experience in as many roles as possible until I turned 40 at which time I would reflect and then settle on the role that gave me the most fulfilment and more importantly the most enjoyment.
On reaching that milestone, it didn’t take me long to realise that I am passionate about two things:
1) Customer Service – I realised I thoroughly enjoy working with people and adding real long term value to their lives. Through both the good and the bad times I love assisting people achieve their life goals.
2) My Family – Over the years I have moved my wife Mandy and our three kids – Jack, Wil and Charli through various towns and schools. Between moves we have spent nine years in the Gold Coast and we fell in love with the people, lifestyle and opportunities of this great area. We wanted to make this our home.
Combining my passions it made perfect sense for me to join the Astute team and run my own business as an Astute Licensee. In doing this, I can be truly independent for my customers in providing solutions individually tailored to their needs.
Why not contact me today and see how I can help you achieve your goals.
Specialty: Residential Finance, Commercial Finance, Car & Equipment Finance, Insurances
Mandy Garner 0402 254 529
Having spent many years relocating to different areas of Australia with my husband Jason, I have been lucky enough to experience a diverse lifestyle. From city to country, and beach to bush, we have enjoyed every moment and been blessed with three amazing children along the way.
During this time, I also enjoyed many different roles within several banking institutions, corporate companies and small businesses. Although each was diverse, the common goal was to provide exceptional customer service. This is my passion.
I love meeting our clients, building lifelong relationships, understanding their needs and finding out about their life goals. I have gained a real love of dealing face to face with people from all walks of life and now, as a team, ensuring that we at Astute Paradise Point can make their goals a reality.
Jamie Giles 0433 818 062
Jamie has dedicated his working life (since 1990) to providing the most effective banking and finance solutions to his customers. In particular, providing commercial, residential and equipment finance solutions to various industry businesses and professionals.
During his career at Westpac, Jamie worked as a Head of Commercial Banking, leading a high-performing team of commercial banking specialists and was responsible for the management of a combined lending portfolio in excess of $2 billion.
The goal for small business owners is to maximise profits and reduce risks.
When it comes to business success Jamie and his team believe no matter what your size or personal wealth position is, it is critical to take the time to assess all aspects of your business, to understand your current position and reassess your immediate and future goals. There is no such thing as a funding solution to fit all and Jamie simplifies the finance process and structure a selection of loan options to ensure you can make a well-informed decision.
With access to finance solutions from more than 25 lenders the team can provide you with a single point of contact for all your finance needs, both business and personal.
- Funding for new developments or business expansion
- Syndicating large debt transactions
- Home and Investment Property loans
- Cash flow solutions
- Equipment Finance, including motor vehicle
- Self Manged Super Funds (SMSF)
- Wealth Management
Industry experience you can count on
Jamie has been working as a Finance Specialist since 2013 , in which he has achieved a top 10 recognition award from the Mortgage Finance Association. His clients include a diverse mix of business types and sizes, from individuals to start-ups to some of the country’s largest corporates and franchise groups.
On a daily basis Jamie provides tailored lending solutions to in-demand professional specialists and exemplary business models from both traditional and complimentary fields of the Health Care Industry, including:
- Medical, Dental and Optometry Centres
- General Practitioners, Dentists & Optometrists
- Pharmacists & Pharmacies (Community, Medical Centre, Hospital, Discount & Prestige)
- Nursing Homes & Aged Care Facilities
- Retirement Villages & Services
- Specialist Medical Practitioners – from Anaesthetists to Urologists and everything in between
- Complimentary Medicine – Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists
- Veterinary Clinics
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management (Dip. FMBM)
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking)
- Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) – Credit Adviser
- Bachelor of Business – Accounting & Information Technology
Victor Larder 0407 146 838
Since entering the finance industry in 2007, Victor has been committed to achieving the very best outcome for his clients. Extensive lending and finance experience in a wide range industries, specialising in Property Development, has enabled him to assist his clients. These services include property and cash flow lending, residential lending and equipment and vehicle finance.
Victor stands apart due to his genuine passion and dedication required to ensure his client’s needs are met – on time and with efficiency.
After spending much of his career managing the whole of his clients’ banking needs with one of the major banks, Victor believes a better finance solution can be tailored for each clients’ individual needs – that is where Astute Finance come in, with the ability to access a large range of lenders and solutions.
By establishing strong relationships, Victor strives to be a trusted advisor to help you achieve your highest business and personal finance potentials. Time is taken to learn all facets of your business or personal situation to adapt a finance solution that is unique to your requirements.
With access to finance solutions from more than 25 lending institutions, the team can provide you with a single point of contact for all your finance requirements, both business and personal – including:
• Home and Investment Property loans
• Residential/Commercial Property Development
• Commercial property purchase
• Business cash flow solutions
• Equipment Finance, including motor vehicle
• Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
• Wealth Management
• Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management (Dip. FMBM)
• Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking)
• Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) – Credit Adviser
Georgia Ould 0409 512 755
Georgia relocated to Brisbane in 2004 to study business at university – completing a Bachelor of Business Management in 2007 and Certificate III in Financial Services in 2008.
Having completed her initial study, Georgia began work at Westpac in 2007. During her 8 years at Westpac, she worked in various roles including Customer and Assistant Relationship Management positions in the commercial banking area.
Georgia joined Giles Finance Group in 2015 as a Finance Consultant, and is now focusing on the Commercial and Residential Lending space as well as Equipment Finance
Michael Brenchley 0423 639 044
My whole career has been founded on the mentality of achieving the absolute best outcomes for my clients, maintaining a BUSINESS PARTNER attitude ensures I will go the extra mile to exceed your expectations. With a special interest in marine and commercial lending, my background and experience ensure I have diverse knowledge base to facilitate your needs.
I have had long career in the marine industry starting in 2002. I worked through all departments of the business including sales, management, and finance. One of the key duties whilst managing these large-scale dealerships was overseeing the retail finance department and day to day running of the financial health of the businesses. It was during this time I realised there needed to be a better finance solution to help people facilitate their financial requirements, so I entered the finance industry as a broker specialising in Marine. Whilst helping multiple clients purchase the boat of their dreams it became obvious that several of my clients’ other financial needs were going unfulfilled, so I applied my commercial skill set and joined the Astute Group.
With access to multiple lending institutions myself and the Astute team can provide you with one of largest range of lending options for consumers & business including:
- Marine Finance
- Commercial Marine Finance
- Aviation (helicopter and fixed wing)
- Car Finance, consumer & Commercial
- Equipment finance
- Home & Investment property mortgages
- Commercial Property finance
- Term Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Cashflow funding
When I’m not at work, you will find me out on the water somewhere with my Partner Jodanna and two French Bull dogs Barry & Betty.
Call me today to understand the Astute Difference, simple solutions STRAIGHT UP.
- Professional Qualifications
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- CAFBA Associate Member
Geoff Brown 0407 606 606
Geoff Brown is a multi-skilled finance expert with over 30 years’ experience that he is able to share with his clients.
Born and raised in Western Australia, Geoff joined a major bank when he completed high school. Geoff’s general banking and lending career spanned 18 years working in metropolitan, agricultural and mining centres throughout the state. His last role was as branch manager in Karratha leading a team of 26 staff.
After a couple of years as a mature age student at university and two years working “fly in fly out” in a gold mining administration team, Geoff returned to the finance industry. With a passion for helping people, he returned to the banks, this time as a financial planner. Two years later Geoff joined another bank as an insurance specialist, firstly in Perth and then transferring to the Gold Coast. Six years later Geoff was appointed to the role of Regional Executive for financial planning and proceeded to build an award winning team of 30 financial planning professionals.
After eight years, and looking for a fresh challenge, Geoff followed his passion for real estate and spent four years selling multi-million dollar properties on the northern end of the Gold Coast.
In 2021, Geoff joined Astute in Paradise Point, combining his passions for real estate and financial services, so that he can assist his clients achieve their dreams.
In his spare time Geoff stays fit with early morning beach walks, regular running, plays Masters AFL and enjoys fishing and a nice wine. Geoff is also a volunteer mentor with Marcus Mission, which is a part of Wesley Mission, dedicated to the prevention of suicide in men in Queensland through the formation of supportive relationships with men at risk.
- Bachelor of Business (Finance and Human Resource management)
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Certificate 4 in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Licenced Real Estate Agent
- Member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia
- Member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority
- Member of the Real Estate Institute of Queensland