Preparing for the future.
Superannuation is a savings fund set aside throughout your working life to provide for your retirement. Funds can also provide benefits in the event of death, illness or accidents, but it’s best to speak with a Financial Adviser regarding the extent of these payments in line with your financial needs.
An Astute associated Financial Adviser specialising in superannuation can help you to assess:
- The suitability of investments in assets such as cash, property and shares
- What your superannuation goals should be
- What an appropriate investment strategy is
- How to manage investments other than super
- How much super you will require
- If a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) is of benefit.
Take the first step to financial freedom with the help of the Astute adviser network today.