Josh Egan 0409 937 892
Josh Egan has over 12 years’ experience in the finance industry, beginning career with his family’s owned and operated franchise.
At 19, Josh completed his accreditations and joined The Mortgage Bureau in Traralgon Gippsland. Initially helping with admin duties, Josh spent his free time learning all he could about the mortgage industry.
Since those early days, Josh has built up a large referral network and a loyal customer base.
Josh has accreditations with more than 30 lenders and has been an AMC with the MFAA for the last 5 years, he completed his Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking) in 2005.
With experienced in all types of lending, Home loans, Business loans, Cars, Equipment, SMSFs and Commercial Finance contact Josh today to help create smart strategies for your financial future.
MFAA EXCELLENCE AWARDS
- 2013 Finalist Broker of the Year
AUSTRALIAN MORTGAGE AWARDS
- 2013 Finalist Broker of the Year (Franchise)
- 2012 Finalist Broker of the Year (Franchise)
- 2010 Finalist Broker of the Year Insurance (Mortgage Protection & Life)
- 2009 Winner Australian Broker of the year
- 2009 Winner Broker of the Year (Franchise)
- 2008 Winner Broker of the Year (Franchise)
- 2006 Finalist Broker of the year
ASTUTE RECOGNISING EXCELLENCE AWARDS
- 2013 Winner Residential Broker of the year
- 2012 Winner Astute Champion Broker of the Year
- 2012 Finalist Residential Broker of the year
- 2012 Winner Residential Volume Broker of the year
- 2011 Finalist Astute Highest Number of Settlements
- 2011 Finalist Astute Highest Loan Volume
- 2011 Finalist Astute Male Broker of the year
- 2010 Winner Astute Highest Number of Settlements
- 2009 Winner Astute Highest Number of Settlements
- 2009 Winner Astute Insurance Salesperson of the Year
- 2008 Winner Astute Insurance Salesperson of the Year
CLUB FINANCIAL SERVICES AWARDS
- 2012 Broker of the Year (Club Group)
- 2008 Broker of the Year (Club Group)
- 2007 Broker of the Year (The Mortgage Bureau)
MPA Top 100 Broker
- 2013, 2012, 2011, 2009, 2008
Adviser Magazine Elite Business Writers Top 50
- 2013, 2012
- 2013 #2 Young Broker of the Year
Nick Egan 0448 695 626
Nick has been involved in the finance industry for over 10 years. He began his career in his families Mortgage Broking business as the Business Operations Manager to oversee the general day to day running of the business. Having a background in IT and customer service Nick implemented many technological changes that streamlined the consumer experience and allowed the office to run more efficiently.
Soon after beginning with the company, he completed his Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management) long before it was an industry requirement, to complement this with a Diploma of Financial Planning which enabled him to better understand how the process works not only for his clients but for the business in general.
It was a natural progression for Nick to move into broking and in his first year he was a Finalist in the “Young Gun” category of the Australian Mortgage Awards.
Nick is a specialist in vehicle and equipment finance while also having a comprehensive knowledge of all lending solutions. Nick is committed to helping people realise their dreams, about providing excellent customer service and about teaching the local community all about finance and creating a secure future.
Contact Nick today and let him assist you with your financial goals.