Glen Byrne 0433 449 934
Glen has worked in the finance Industry for the past 34 years and has been a finance broker since 2005. He has specialist knowledge in the equipment finance market where he has successfully assisted many clients with complex lending requirements to develop and grow their businesses. He has a keen understanding of the residential property market and is a qualified property investment adviser. Glen has a strong interest in helping people achieve their goals whatever they may be and genuinely cares for his clients.
When it comes to arranging finance with access to more than 25 lending institutions, he can provide you with a single point of contact for all your finance requirements, both business and personal including:
- Home and Investment Property loans
- Commercial property purchases
- Business purchase financing
- Small Business finance solutions
- Cash Flow finance solutions
- Equipment Finance options from simple motor vehicle purchases to complex supplier finance arrangements and fleet financing
- Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF) lending
Glen is married to Phillipa and has three beautiful daughters. When not spending time with his family Glen has a passion for travel, cars and rugby league.
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management (Dip. FMBM)
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking)
- Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) – Credit Adviser
- Qualified Property Investment Adviser (QPIA)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessing
- Bachelor of Business – Strategic Human Resource Management & Marketing
Brett Butler 0420 949 934
Brett brings a passion to the team at Astute Darra in his role of Broker Support Officer. He has been assisting Glen for the past 3 years and together they make a great team. Brett has been in the finance industry for 30 years, having spent time at one of the major banks, moving from grassroots to branch manager, then moving to the mortgage broking industry in 2009. Since then, Brett has worked for many varied mortgage brokers honing his skills. He enjoys working with the numbers to make them work for his clients.
Brett is married with 3 adult children, 5 grandkids and 3 cats. He recently joined Ulysses Motorcycle Club and spends most weekends out with his wife on his Triumph Rocket 3