Jamie Giles 0433 818 062
Jamie has dedicated his working life (since 1990) to providing the most effective banking and finance solutions to his customers. In particular, providing commercial, residential and equipment finance solutions to various industry businesses and professionals.
During his career at Westpac, Jamie worked as a Head of Commercial Banking, leading a high-performing team of commercial banking specialists and was responsible for the management of a combined lending portfolio in excess of $2 billion.
The goal for small business owners is to maximise profits and reduce risks.
When it comes to business success Jamie and his team believe no matter what your size or personal wealth position is, it is critical to take the time to assess all aspects of your business, to understand your current position and reassess your immediate and future goals. There is no such thing as a funding solution to fit all and Jamie simplifies the finance process and structure a selection of loan options to ensure you can make a well-informed decision.
With access to finance solutions from more than 25 lenders the team can provide you with a single point of contact for all your finance needs, both business and personal.
- Funding for new developments or business expansion
- Syndicating large debt transactions
- Home and Investment Property loans
- Cash flow solutions
- Equipment Finance, including motor vehicle
- Self Manged Super Funds (SMSF)
- Wealth Management
Industry experience you can count on
Jamie has been working as a Finance Specialist since 2013 , in which he has achieved a top 10 recognition award from the Mortgage Finance Association. His clients include a diverse mix of business types and sizes, from individuals to start-ups to some of the country’s largest corporates and franchise groups.
On a daily basis Jamie provides tailored lending solutions to in-demand professional specialists and exemplary business models from both traditional and complimentary fields of the Health Care Industry, including:
- Medical, Dental and Optometry Centres
- General Practitioners, Dentists & Optometrists
- Pharmacists & Pharmacies (Community, Medical Centre, Hospital, Discount & Prestige)
- Nursing Homes & Aged Care Facilities
- Retirement Villages & Services
- Specialist Medical Practitioners – from Anaesthetists to Urologists and everything in between
- Complimentary Medicine – Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists
- Veterinary Clinics
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management (Dip. FMBM)
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking)
- Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) – Credit Adviser
- Bachelor of Business – Accounting & Information Technology
Michael Brenchley 0423 639 044
My whole career has been founded on the mentality of achieving the absolute best outcomes for my clients, maintaining a BUSINESS PARTNER attitude ensures I will go the extra mile to exceed your expectations. With a special interest in marine and commercial lending, my background and experience ensure I have diverse knowledge base to facilitate your needs.
I have had long career in the marine industry starting in 2002. I worked through all departments of the business including sales, management, and finance. One of the key duties whilst managing these large-scale dealerships was overseeing the retail finance department and day to day running of the financial health of the businesses. It was during this time I realised there needed to be a better finance solution to help people facilitate their financial requirements, so I entered the finance industry as a broker specialising in Marine. Whilst helping multiple clients purchase the boat of their dreams it became obvious that several of my clients’ other financial needs were going unfulfilled, so I applied my commercial skill set and joined the Astute Group.
With access to multiple lending institutions myself and the Astute team can provide you with one of largest range of lending options for consumers & business including:
- Marine Finance
- Commercial Marine Finance
- Aviation (helicopter and fixed wing)
- Car Finance, consumer & Commercial
- Equipment finance
- Home & Investment property mortgages
- Commercial Property finance
- Term Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Cashflow funding
When I’m not at work, you will find me out on the water somewhere with my Partner Jodanna and two French Bull dogs Barry & Betty.
Call me today to understand the Astute Difference, simple solutions STRAIGHT UP.
- Professional Qualifications
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- CAFBA Associate Member
Georgia Ould 0409 512 755
Georgia relocated to Brisbane in 2004 to study business at university – completing a Bachelor of Business Management in 2007 and Certificate III in Financial Services in 2008.
Having completed her initial study, Georgia began work at Westpac in 2007. During her 8 years at Westpac, she worked in various roles including Customer and Assistant Relationship Management positions in the commercial banking area.
Georgia joined Giles Finance Group in 2015 as a Finance Consultant, and is now focusing on the Commercial and Residential Lending space as well as Equipment Finance