Paul Gardiner 0477 584 046
Paul is the Principal of Astute Bunbury who provides a quality, personalised service to clients across the South West and Perth. He also has experience assisting clients in remote areas. Paul has been involved in the Financial Services industry for over 20 years within finance, superannuation and insurance, this includes over 10 years specific Mortgage Broking experience.
Paul will ensure that your best interests are paramount when recommending finance for property acquisition and refinancing to better terms. He can also assist with vehicle or equipment purchases plus annual insurance premium funding requirements.
Attainment of the following qualifications has assisted to achieve the high level of professionalism Paul’s clients enjoy:
– MFAA Accredited Finance Broker
– Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management)
– Graduated Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
Paul considers the following to be his core services:
– Guiding you through the process of securing finance for your new home, investment or business capital.
– Reviewing your existing loan structures on a regular basis to ensure you are receiving optimal pricing and service.
Paul was born in Perth and has spent most of his life in Bunbury and the South West where he enjoys getting out into nature and spending time with his family.